Sunday, March 7, 2010

bored, bored, bored


I may have developed a case of compulsive blog tinkering. The more time I have on my hands (pun intended) the more incarnations it’s undergone. I’m not sure how many different templates & colors I have used since the inception of this little enterprise. The current pick might just stick around for a while ~ mostly because I love the flexibility it gives me to use extra large photos.

Today I took my new and improved right hand out for a test drive. With a staedtler triplus gel-liner in gold and a couple of photos I took of tea pots I played around outlining shapes and following contour lines. I think this might become a bit habit forming. I even used my sharpie fine points to color out some background items I didn’t care for.



And because there is just no way I can take just a couple of pictures I snapped a few vignettes around the house. The gorgeous sunflower doll was made by my friend Gladys. She never fails to make me smile.

I find it odd that some photos are more interesting when they aren’t in focus. What’s that about?

No comments: