Tuesday, March 23, 2010

new addiction

Turtles sunning themselves in Central Park, New York City

An attempt to create my own blog background lead me to a couple of YouTube videos that inspired the idea of changing my blog header photo weekly.  This lead to the creation of a customized photo crop in Picasa. So a new monster has been unleashed.  I have poured through my many photos on my lovely little coolmax... cropping away... here are some current favorites.  So much for figuring out how to make my own blog background!


 witch hazel tree and a wonderful sky


the center of a gorgeous Angel statue ~ Central park, New York City


sand dunes at Cannon Beach, Oregon


a close up of a snake plant in HD


the ceiling at Grand Central Station, NYC


spring flowering Heleborus


the mouth of the Oyster River

No comments: