Sunday, April 18, 2010

Thumb dimple Art


I was sitting in my living room, the sun was going down and the light was flooding across a bunch of tchotchkes on my bookshelf.  This is a closeup of a thumb dimple in a ceramic tea cup. Sweetie thought I was nuts but I think it's beautiful Art.


I love the shadows, the wood grain and the spiky dead leaves of what was a beautiful expensive fern that I killed.  Oops.


Clearly (pun intended) I can see Art anywhere.

Wouldn't this be an amazing piece of abstract Art to hang on the wall?




This is a wonderful piece of Art glass made by the daughter of a classmate of mine from high school.  Check out the Tide Line gallery. Their blog is great too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It took me a long time to search online, only your site unfold the fully details, bookmarked and thanks again.

- Laura