Saturday, September 19, 2009

Popping Pop Art

Sometimes a picture just screams out at me, it is just begging to be saturated with color. I’m not sure what this plant is, a lovely ground cover of some kind I bought a few years ago. Every fall it is covered with these ruby slipper red berries and then the leaves start to turn the most delightful mix of green, yellow and orange and purple.

When I took the picture I had no idea there was blue in the background because the berries were hogging all the attention  :)  Some plants are like that, they just have to be the center of the universe.


Sweetie bought me some Mums at the Heritage Fair this morning.  I think this one looks like fire in color, and in black and white I wonder if you couldn't see the shape of a flower... would you know what it was?

No comments: