Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween, complete with Fire & Moon



Last night sweetie and I were invited to celebrate Halloween with my sister, her family and friends; complete with a bonfire and fireworks. What a great time we had! 

Just yesterday a few of my coworkers were discussing with incredulity the propensity for us BC people to set off fireworks at the drop of the hat. Apparently in Ontario and Newfoundland this is not the way to celebrate... well... almost anything.

How sad for them :)

I took tons of pictures of the kids and their friends... all of which made their way into a Smilebox presentation that I sent them earlier. Here are a few of my favourite pics of the night that don’t expose anyone in particular.


It is so easy to be mesmerized by fire, especially when photographing it! I went deeper and deeper into the flames. I barely made it out.

No comments: