Monday, May 25, 2009

Castles in the Sky - May 2009


I have to share more of my favorites of the 1300 or so pictures that I took while visiting New York City.   If you are thinking about visiting New York ~ all I can say is GO.    It's a magical, crazy, wonderful city that everyone should experience at least once. I can't wait to go back.

I was very lucky to explore the city with two other women who's sense of adventure was remarkably diverse, we each brought to the others an experience we would have missed on our own. Thank you Gladys and Linda, this was a holiday I will never forget!  It's a good idea to make a list of things you really want to see because it's very easy to get distracted by the castles in the sky. If you have a couple of good pairs of walking shoes, some great company ( it will only add to your experience) and lots of time ~ you are in for a treat.

We spent 6 wonderful days hopping on and off buses, walking and eating.   The restaurants are amazingly diverse.  The people we met couldn't have been friendlier, the weather was spectacular and the shopping!! All I can say is I had to take pictures of the purses I left behind in Macy's :)     Many many pictures..


And don't worry about the fabulous food you are going to eat, you will walk it off in no time at all.   http://www1.macys.com

No comments: