Thursday, July 1, 2010

Visitors from on high

Last evening our neighbors dog (cutie little Poppy) had managed to look menacing enough ??? to tree a little raccoon.  I think he was just a baby, he looked so surprised and helpless. I felt quite sorry for him.  By the time I had my camera out a few more friends had joined him.
Why are you still there?

I want down from here!
Hey, what's going on over there?

Well climb down you baby, it's only a little dog.

See, I'm not afraid!

I don't know what you all are squawking about, Poppy is very friendly.
Ya right!  I'm staying up here for now!
That's right junior. You listen to your Mama.
Leave those kids alone, they're fine.

Well,  Poppy might want to play a little bit...
Maybe I'll just wait a while... she has to go in sometime soon.

No comments: